Matcha Energy Balls
My matcha kick continues with these SUPER SIMPLE no-bake Matcha Energy Balls. Just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make. Enjoy for an energizing snack mid-day or breakfast boost first thing in the morning.
Matcha Energy balls
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 4 dates
- pinch salt
- Place all ingredients in food processor or high speed blender. Process for about 90 seconds, until ingredients are well blended but still have some texture.
- Form into 6 balls using your hands.
- Optional: Roll in toppings of your choice. (Pictured clockwise from top left: plain, maca, black sesame seeds, chia seeds, coconut, hemp seeds).
- Store in fridge for up to one week.