Lemon Tahini Kale Salad
This is one of the 40+ easy-to-make recipes in our online Prepare for Pregnancy Program (PPP). We are giving you a sneak peak because the PPP launches on Sunday, May 13th!
This program will give you all the information you need to prime your body for pregnancy including:
>>2 weeks of recipes & meal plans designed to optimize fertility
>>Guide to choosing a prenatal + critical nutrients for pregnancy
>>Best foods for fertility + how to choose the best quality
>>Eliminating endocrine disruptors from your diet
>>Free Month of Movement & Meditation with Kait Hurley!
Pre-order before Sunday, May 13th to get yours for just $12!
Lemon tahini kale salad
- 6 cups shredded kale
- 12 oz organic chicken (buy pre-cooked or rotisserie, or grill ahead of time)
- 3/4 cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tangerines, split into wedges
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup tahini
- Make dressing: Mix all dressing ingredients together in a blender or food processor. If dressing is too thick, add a splash of water.
- Assemble salad: For each serving, toss 2 cups kale with 1/4 cup white beans, wedges of 1 tangerine, 1/3 chopped red bell pepper and 4-oz chicken. Toss well with dressing right before eating.
Note: You will likely have extra dressing. Store in a mason jar or air-tight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.