Watermelon season is back! This hydrating and fresh Watermelon Gazpacho is one of my favorite Summer recipes. Make a big batch to fuel your 4th of July festivities, lake escapes, Summer grill outs and work week lunches. 'Tis the season!
- 1 lb seedless watermelon, cubed
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed
- 1 jalapeno, stem and seeds removed
- 1 English cucumber, large diced
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup green onion, large chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- microgreens for garnish if desired
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Pulse until chopped and well combined, but not pureed.
- Serve chilled and garnish with microgreens if desired.
Want more recipes?
Check out our online Preparing for Pregnancy Program which includes two full weeks of recipes, grocery shopping lists and batch cooking instructions for easy meal planning and prepping as you prep for baby :)